Grass Whisperer, Triangle, NC
We are looking for someone with a passion for the outdoors, a love for all things green, and a willingness to learn.
If the idea of working outdoors with the sun on your shoulders, fresh air in your lungs, and the chance to work with your hands sounds good to you then we’d love to hear from you at Canopy Lawn Care. We are hiring landscaping and lawn care professionals, no experience required. Canopy is a different kind of service company, where we put our people first, from training and equipment to flexible schedules, competitive pay, and health benefits.
If we are a good fit you would be spending your days caring for your customer’s properties, from planting flowers and pruning shrubs to mowing the lawn and edging paths. You will build relationships with your customers, making recommendations and suggestions based on the knowledge you will gain through our training program and peer support.
You will enjoy independence as well as support, because you’ll be teamed up with a Canopy Pro partner and share state of the art truck and trailer filled with the latest and greatest lawn care equipment.
You should know this is not an ordinary, run-of-the-mill, landscape maintenance position.
This role is designed for you to flourish and grow on a career path with unlimited opportunities. You will take on a high level of responsibility including a full book of residential landscape maintenance business. You will be in charge of providing service, building and cultivating relationships with customers, estimating/selling new services and growing this book of business through generating new customer leads in the field.
Working with Canopy means good compensation, respect from your employer, opportunities to advance, great tools, a phenomenal group of people to work with, and plenty of engaging, rewarding work.
At some point there comes a moment when you realize your hands were meant for more than typing on a smartphone.
There’s a whole world out there… come grow with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
A little about us…
Canopy is an innovative landscaping company that is taking a fresh approach to the green industry. We are an employee-first company that builds and maintains great looking, healthy landscapes in an environmentally responsible manner. We use technology to streamline operations and improve communications in order to provide an exceptional employee and customer experience.
We’re reinventing the residential lawn care and maintenance industry by providing year round comprehensive services to our customers. We support industry-leading crews who have the best equipment, branded trailers and uniforms, technology, and tons of encouragement from our team. We are bringing sophistication, technology, and culture to a dated and fragmented industry, making both our customers and our crews lives better in the process.
What you would be responsible for:
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Complete daily assignments by performing residential landscape maintenance services such as mowing, trimming, edging, pruning, etc.
- Build positive relationships with customers, earning their trust and securing their satisfaction.
- Identify needs in the landscape and make recommendations for improvements such as mulch installation, fertilization and weed control, etc. Quote and sell these additional services in the field.
- Generate new sales by making up-sales to existing customers on other services, etc.
- Generate new customers by interacting with neighbors and providing a level of quality that draws attention to the landscapes you care for.
- Real passion for working in the landscape industry
- Self-motivated and driven
- Clean driving record and valid drivers license
- Ability to get along with customers and coworkers
- Highly attentive to details
- Base compensation at above-industry levels
- Performance-based compensation and sales commission
- Get in on the ground-floor of a fast-growing, venture-backed start-up
- Fast-paced, fun, flexible, and dynamic work environment
- Health benefits
- Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off
- Year-round employment with full-time hours