Customer Guru, Triangle, NC
Do you love talking to and building relationships with people? If so, we’ve got the perfect career for you here at Canopy Lawn Care.
If the idea of speaking to customers and prospective customers about how great our people and services are appeals to you then we’d love to hear from you at Canopy Lawn Care. We are hiring sales+customer service combo professionals, no green industry experience required. Canopy is a different kind of service company, where we put our people first, from training and equipment to flexible schedules, competitive pay, and health benefits.
If we are a good fit you would spend your days caring for customer needs and looking after any concerns they may have about their service. In addition you will be fielding inbound calls, emails, and texts from people who are interested in purchasing our services. You’ll help them identify their lawn care needs and make recommendations on the best services that fit their needs. You’ll be part of a group that is focused on creating revenue and retaining customers.
We’ll teach you all kinds of cool stuff about plants, turf, and landscaping, so if you like to learn then you’ll be in your element. You will enjoy independence as well as support, because you’ll be working with a team of like-minded, positive professionals who will support you in helping you achieve your weekly sales goals.
Working with Canopy means good compensation, respect from your employer, opportunities to advance, an outstanding group of people to work with, and plenty of engaging, rewarding work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.A little about us…
Canopy is an innovative landscaping company that is taking a fresh approach to the green industry. We are an employee-first company that builds and maintains great looking, healthy landscapes in an environmentally responsible manner. We use technology to streamline operations and improve communications in order to provide an exceptional employee and customer experience.
We’re reinventing the residential lawn care and maintenance industry by providing year round comprehensive services to our customers. We support industry-leading crews who have the best equipment, branded trailers and uniforms, technology, and tons of encouragement from our team. We are bringing sophistication, technology, and culture to a dated and fragmented industry, making both our customers and our crews lives better in the process.
What you would be responsible for:
- Provide an uncommon customer experience
- Communicate the value of our services and match products with customer needs
- Help identify potential leads and creatively and effectively convert to sales
- Handle contacts and sales transaction pipeline
- Successfully achieve your weekly sales goals
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Solve your customers’ challenges
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Shown ability to succeed on a team in a fast paced sales environment
- Proven self-starter with motivation and ability
- Great organization and time management skills that allow you to handle multiple responsibilities efficiently
- History of success in previous sales roles
- Good understanding of customer relationship tools and pipeline management
- Demonstrated commitment to refining and improving prospecting sales techniques
- Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn uncapped commissions.
- Get in on the ground-floor of a fast-growing, venture-backed start-up
- Fast-paced, fun, flexible, and dynamic work environment
- Health benefits
- Paid Holidays / Paid Time Off
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!